Thursday, May 2, 2013

GAPS Supplements

Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil, Non Gelatin Capsules (120)
I'm working through the list of needed supplements I need to order, according to my GAPS reference guide - see recent post. 

I will want to find out what is the best deal on the supplements I need.   I will be ordering fermented cod liver oil tomorrow.  Capsules or liquid is cheaper?  I'm guessing liquid. Then check shipping rates.  At this point, I just have to spend the least dollar amount with our budget.  Buying larger quantities might be an option later.  It looks like 30$ is the minimum you can find it for, plus S & H.

Another supplement I need is Betaine HCl with Pepsin.   Of course, many places may offer it, but I have to make sure it's a good (meets req's)brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela