Soft & Chewy Banana Nut Butter Cookies
- 6 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons all natural almond butter
- 1 small banana, mashed well in a bowl
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon (optional… I love cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash banana in a bowl until nice and smooth. Add in nut butters, spices, and salt, and mix until very well combined.
- The dough should stick together into one big ball by the time it’s all mixed together. Nothing should stick to the side of the bowl.
- Grease a cookie sheet with a healthy oil.
- Plop into little balls on the cookie sheet and press down with a fork (or just smoosh down with your hand)
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm to the touch… but watch that the bottoms don’t burn!
- Let cool and enjoy!!
Will be trying with only peanut butter and almond and vanilla extracts.