"We want to be affirmed as we are.
- If I join your church, will I be expected to change my prejudice and bigotry toward those of different races? I want a church where people look and think like me.
- If I join your church, will I be expected to change my living arrangements? I know cohabitation isn’t best, but I don’t want the church prying into my personal life.
- If I join your church, will I be expected to reach out to lost people with the gospel? I don’t want a church that’s always harping on evangelism.
- If I join your church, will I be expected to give generously? I don’t want a church that talks about money too much.
- If I join your church, will I be expected to serve? I’ve got a lot going on, and aside from a few hours a week, my schedule is off limits.
The list could go on. At the heart of this conversation is repentance. Can I come to Jesus on my own terms? Or will I have to change?"
Read more: http://www.worldviewchurch.org/wvc-digest/featured-articles/20492-learning-from-a-lesbian-visitor-to-your-church-?spMailingID=7077564&spUserID=NTY5Mjk3MjA1MjcS1&spJobID=91084091&spReportId=OTEwODQwOTES1