Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wisdom Tooth Pain Relief

"I have my top right wisdom tooth coming in and I was in excruciating pain and I couldn't sleep so what I did was squeezed some fresh lemon juice in a cup and added salt to make a paste and with a q tip placed it around my swollen gum area and where the tooth was extracting from and it kind of stung for like a second but after about a minute I felt NO PAIN at all it went away try it trust me it really works."
http://www.myhomeremedies.com/topic.cgi?topicid=2651


Another tip from  myhomeremedies.com.  Love that site.

Shane used this pain reliever after he experienced sudden pain after eating some  shrimp kabobs with a sauce.  Since it was all over one side of his jaw, having just had a tooth come out yesterday, I said swish some salt water first.

He so sweetly thanked me for doctoring it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela