I am constantly learning from online resources and saving in documents. I thought, "Why not save on a blog, so that I can easily share with people what I learn? " To keep me focused, I'll follow a protocol that will keep my original need for organized reference material.
- New Post
- Copy from website Text, and, if necessary,Title
- Web search "free stock photo [insert subject] ", copy-paste
- Share to facebook and pinterest, if desired.
for new label,
- go to blog, click on new label
-Create New Page>Web Address
Storing my blog so I have a back up when internet isn't available:
Once a month or so, before I back up my computer, I
-open document called A Lady's Florilegium
-open all pages on tabs, except blog
- copy each page's content onto document above old copy
-delete old copy
Also, before backing up, I'm just going to add I need to:
-empty camera of pics - delete from camera