Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap- A New Template:)

I've become addicted to the blog of Emily Meyer's, Freckled-fox.com.  Check it out, and you'll see I'm mooching her style of Weekend Wrap-up posts, but I haven't made a gorgeous photo collage like she does. :o)   That might  be because I'm not on Instagram.  Twitter might need to come first... lol

It's fun to do this type of post, you should try it!  

To-do's and Goals for the Week: 
-clean the poop stain on the carpet (ugh)
- drink lots more herbal tea
-find a midwife
- research pregnancy (non-varicose causing) workouts
- have a little video shoot to hear Astrid sing "I Feel Pretty" and copying faces I make
 - sing a little more
- catch up on the laundry
 - organize and inventory the kitchen & pantry
-be brave and take the kitchen light cover down and empty the dead bugs...*shiver*
- dump the pictures off my phone

A Few Facts: 

-the new spring discoveries outside make me want to pick up my paint brushes again

and read poetry!
-I love calligraphy flourishes like this  and this
-the sound of my daughter's little murmurs and quiet coos and syllables as she  plays by herself is the sweetest thing I can imagine. Even though I can't see her, I'm just grinning ear to ear.

Awesome thing of the day: There's a cicada killer living in our mailbox, and the local black bear has been opening car doors. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela