Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What is the Unborn? Human?


You can get trained to effectively present compelling arguments for the right to life of unborn human beings.  I had one opportunity to present a pro-life argument in a class.  I cannot wait to find out, one day, what difference it made.  I hope this encourages you.

A word to those who disagree: I am a great sinner, and Jesus has made me clean.  If you have had an experience involving abortion, as I have, I offer you the same forgiveness, love and real help that has been given to me.
 
Basically, you can prove the humanity of the unborn by a simple comparison: Consider the unborn compared to the toddler. Trot out the toddler when someone gives a reason to kill an unborn human.  For more, listen and read here:

You can read How to Defend Your Pro-Life Views in 5 Minutes or Less

If you PREFER TO WATCH/ LISTEN to a training session, here is a video:   Part 1 of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela