Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Writing Thank You Cards for Baby Astrid

I wanted to find some Bible verses to add to my belated thank you cards.  Here are some, plus some sites that offer other card inserts/word-wizarding:

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
James 1:17

Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:5

Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Matthew 19:14

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 18:10

Not Baby Related:
1 Corinthians 1:4
I thank my God always concerning you, for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus,

Philippians 1:3
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,

Ruth 2:12
"May the LORD reward your work, and your wages be full from the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to seek refuge."


http://www.my-thank-you-site.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela