- Chicken thighs- 1 package (1.5 lbs)
- Dijon mustard- 1/2 cup
- Maple syrup- 1/4 cup
- Rice (I used red, not rice) wine vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary /green onions Or BOTH!
1. Put the package of chicken thighs into a b aking dish. Salt & pepper.
2. Mix together 1/2 cup dijon mustard, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar. Can add a little bit extra of all so I could have extra sauce. Yummy over rice!!
3. Pour the sauce mixture over chicken. Turn the thighs over a couple of times to get them fully coated. [The recipe says to use a foil-lined dish, however, one blogger baked them in a Pampered Chef stoneware baker and did not use foil.]
You can marinade at this point.
4. Bake for 40 minutes at 450F.. Baste halfway through. Broil them for about 5-7 minutes to get the crispiness shown in the photo.
5. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes but make sure to spoon some sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with herbs&/or green onions.
I used chicken breasts sliced in half to make thinner.