Sunday, January 27, 2013

Raise Money Through Your WebSearches!

Is one of your loved ones a minister?  Is there a ministry you love to support?  
Do you search the internet?  

Would you like to raise Money Through Your WebSearches?  

 Then sign up for GoodSearch.com, provided by Yahoo!  
I heard about this on Moody radio.  {By the way, Moody radio is one of my  favorite ministries.}

Since starting in December, I have raised $1.37, for Lighthouse for Recovery Ministries - Prison Fellowship,
just by making that my navigation toolbar search box. 

If 500 people start using goodsearch, they can raise over 500$ for causes.  However, I'm not sure how much of that feeds directly to the cause, and how much goes to sustain the search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela