Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Makeup Staying Tips

As soon as the warm seasons hit I start getting this question every single day:
How do I get my makeup to stay put during the day?

See what Cara says at her blog... she's a pro!!


My noted quotes:


Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.
Urban Decay All Nighter is my favorite.
Here’s why: Many of the primers I use work very well but of the ones that keep my makeup looking fresh all day, this is the only one that is truly undetectable on my skin.
Keep in mind though, I have pretty dry skin, for more oily skin textures who are looking for a more matte finish, the Makeup Forever Mist and fix
3. The Layering Technique:
It’s quite simple. Start with a cream set with a powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela