Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 2015

Sowing in Tears  - Reaping in Joy; Choosing Sacrifice For Future Hope

Their doctors said their baby had a chromosomal abnormality and that half of Suzanne’s amniotic fluid was gone, making it impossible for the child to survive. They also told Suzanne that she could die while giving birth. Great article from lifenews.com

Rant:
Yesterday I walked by a lawn ornament of a red skeleton rotisserie over a fire. Roasting a human. On the lawn.
Folks, this is in a very nice town. And I'm not walking by there again if it isn't to leave a very kind note, with images of the Holocaust, recommendations to get counseling, read Foxe's Book of Martyrs, etc.

So, when people ask, "Do you celebrate Halloween?" I might just think of that image for a moment - then realize that not everybody who's into Halloween is completely insane or possessed. Is it redeemable? Maybe. Does it have good historical roots? Yes. But I have to deal with demonic lawn ornaments, and I'm not happy about it.


Lying About 9/11 - Wow, this was fascinating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I greatly value thoughtful comments!! ~ Gabriela